IT’S TIME TO JOIN PRIME STORAGE.
Behind every door is a story. Let us help write yours.
Prime Storage is the largest private owner and operator of self storage facilities in the United States – and we are continuously on a path of growth. When you’re an employee at Prime Storage, you are on this exciting path of growth with us. Our employees’ efforts help Prime Storage succeed, and we assist our employees in becoming successful, too – providing a multitude of ways to achieve career goals.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT PRIME STORAGE
There are many perks when you choose to work for Prime Storage. When you join the Prime Storage team, you will have access to excellent benefits and career development opportunities. As a Prime Storage associate, you can take advantage of:
- Base Pay Plus Bonuses: Impact the amount you earn with our generous quarterly bonus plan.
- Career Development Program: Fast-track your self storage career with extensive training through our Prime University program. By gaining more insight on self storage and the Prime Storage way, you open the door to other opportunities in management, training, and corporation positions.
- Holiday & Paid Time Off: Work-life balance is a high priority at Prime Storage and associates receive paid time off, including holidays.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Our benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance – with employer contribution – as well as a health reimbursement account, flexible spending accounts, and supplemental benefits.
- 401(k) Match: Let us help invest in your future with our 401(k) plan that features a company match. We offer 100% vesting upon eligibility.
- Discounted Storage: There may come a time when you need a storage unit. Prime Storage employees can enjoy a generous discount on storage units and select packing materials.
WORKING AT OUR FACILITIES
It is much more than merely storing “stuff.”
When you work on-site at a Prime Storage facility, you will not only be in charge of helping customers find the appropriate storage space for their needs. Each day at your storage facility is a new adventure and sometimes you will have to take on unforeseen challenges. You may have to troubleshoot your office computer, work with local vendors on maintenance issues, or order new signage for your front door. At Prime, you are constantly learning something new. We empower our associates to partake in decision-making that will drive sales and customer service at their locations. Your day at Prime Storage will include:
- Providing top-notch customer service to prospective & current tenants.
- Assisting customers with the move-in process, including identifying the best unit for their needs, setting up their payment, and providing information on insurance.
- Preparing units for move-in day.
- Helping customers with the move-out process and getting their unit ready for the next tenant.
- Caring for all aspects of your facility, visually inspecting the facility daily & ensuring that both the interior and exterior is clean, prepared, and ready for tenant visits.
- Managing vendors, suppliers, and deliveries for your facility.
- Keeping your facility rented at optimum levels by effectively using sales, marketing, and advertising skills.
You will want to be here. Take our word for it.
“Why did I choose to work for Prime Storage? A very positive, optimistic, and supportive establishment, with documented statistical growth to back it up…I was looking to build my selfstorage career and succeed professionally, and Prime was the obvious choice.”
– Spencer, District Manager
“I love helping people and small businesses find space to fit their needs. Whether it be personal storage or an office/warehouse for a business, helping them brings me joy! We have an awesome product and I love being able to share that with others!”
– Barbara, Leasing Manager
“What I find the most fulfilling about my role with Prime Storage is the ability to service and help fulfill all of our customer storage needs while building a strong rapport with our customers.”
– Elsie, General Manager
“Working at Prime is like working for family. Everyone is always willing to help and if you hit a roadblock, they will guide you in the right direction.”
– David, District Manager
Who We’re Looking For
Are you ready to join Prime Storage?
We are looking for Prime Storage associates that have the same values and drive we do. Our associates are:
- Energetic, outgoing, and dependable, with a willingness to lead and take charge
- Able to build relationships with tenants and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- Self-starters who possess excellent sales skills and customer service knowledge
- Reliable and able to fulfill the obligations of their facility
- Focused on promoting the vision and direction of Prime Storage